So, you’re interested in being a Ram? Our enrollment is at capacity each year, but we usually have room for a few freshman, sophomore, and junior transfer students. Follow the steps below to make your move to Central Catholic.
- Parents must complete and turn in the Record Release Form to the student’s current school Registrar and ask that copies of all the student's standardized test scores, report cards, and transcript information (copies only--not the originals) be mailed directly to the Central Catholic Admissions Office address noted on the form.
- Student needs to have the appropriate parties complete the Math Recommendation Form, the English Recommendation Form, and the Counselor Recommendation Form. Please ask the teachers and counselor to mail the completed evaluations directly to the Central Catholic Admissions Office. Please check back with the teachers and counselor to confirm that the recommendations have been mailed, and to thank them for their valuable assistance in this process.
- Student and parents must complete and submit the Main Application with $65 application fee and completed Student Essay Form.
- Parents need to call to schedule a personal interview with Paul O'Malley, Director of Admissions. Interviews will be scheduled when a complete application has been received.
- Complete applications, (consisting of two teacher evaluations, counselor evaluation, main application, student essay, interview, transcript, and school records) with fee paid, will be reviewed by Central Catholic's transfer admissions committee. Applicants will be assigned one of three statuses: Admitted, Not Admitted, Wait Listed.
If you plan to play a sport, please complete a Student Intent to Transfer Certificate.
- Admission will be based on both evaluation of the applicant’s complete file as well as space availability.
- If student is admitted, parents should pay fees, establish tuition payment plan, and complete enrollment and forecasting process.