Campus Ministry is a ministry centered in Christ and grounded in Catholic tradition that is integrated into all areas of Central Catholic community to develop people of faith, compassion, and justice.
The Campus Ministry Retreat Program strives to help students develop an awareness and acceptance of self and an openness to others which is manifested in successful relationships with individuals, communities, and society.
Our retreat program extends over all four years. We offer a variety of retreats that are geared to meet the students’ particular spiritual and developmental needs.
Opportunities by Class:
Liturgies at Central CatholicStudents at Central Catholic are given many opportunities for communal and personal prayer. We come together as a school community once a month to celebrate the Mass or other forms of liturgy.
Parents and family members are encouraged to join our community for our liturgies.
Our beautiful chapel is open during the day for students to spend quiet time in prayer and for a daily morning Mass.
All-School Liturgies, 9:30 a.m., New Gym
- November 1: All Saints Day / Grandparents Day Mass
- January 4: Social Justice Mass
- March 6: Ash Wednesday
- May 24: End of Year Mass
Class Liturgy Schedule
- September 7: Holy Spirit Mass Frosh/Soph
- September 21: Holy Spirit Mass Junior
- October 5: Christ the King Mass Junior/Senior
- October 19: Christ the King Mass Frosh/Soph
- December 7: Advent Mass Frosh/Soph
- December 14: Advent Mass Junior/Senior
- February 8: Frosh/Soph
- February 15: Junior/Senior
- December 12: Guadalupe Mass with potluck
- April 18: Washing of the Feet
- April 16-17: Adoration
- May 1: Crowning of Mary
- May 30, 7:00p, New Gym - Reception to follow