We are excited to announce our plan for reunions! Central Catholic hosts the 40-, 50-, 60- and 70-year reunions here on campus with food, drinks, and tours. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are only inviting alumni to register at this time, with the hopes of opening it up to significant others if capacity increases. We hope you will join us and connect with your classmates!
Classes of 1950 and 1951
Classes of 1960 and 1961
Classes of 1970 and 1971
Classes of 1980 and 1981
All Classes from the 1940s
We invite everyone who graduated in the 1940's to join us on Thursday, August 5 from 3:00-6:00 p.m. Cost is free!
Ram Open Golf Tournament
We are also excited to invite all alumni to the Ram Open Golf Tournament on Friday, August 6 at Glendoveer Golf and Tennis! Space is limited, so make sure you sign up today. You can register as an individual or as a foursome for the noon shotgun start.* Registration includes green fees, cart, boxed lunch, two drink tickets, and a celebratory dinner!
*Dinner and start times may be adjusted due to COVID-19 restrictions at the time of the event.Register for Ram Open
Reunion and Ram Open Schedule
Thursday, August 5
Friday, August 6
Saturday, August 7
Reunion for Class of 1971
Sunday, August 8
- Central Catholic is excited to help celebrate your special year my hosting marquee reunions! The first Saturday in August is always reserved for the 40 year, 50 year, 60 year, and 70 year reunions on campus. Alumni enjoy a sit-down dinner, music, memories, and a no-host bar in the school cafeteria.
- The Ram Open Golf Tournament is held the Friday of the reunion weekend.
- We typically send out a save the date notification in March and registration is then opened on the school website. Invitations are mailed eight weeks before the reunions.
- Classes are, of course, welcome to gather before or after on their own. You may contact the Central Catholic Office of Advancement for a contact list for your class.
Are you planning a CC reunion?
- Central Catholic organizes 40-year, 50-year, 60-year, and 70-year reunions; all others are organized and hosted by members of the class. Typically, the class creates a committee to plan the event.
- We have created a guide to help with your planning! CLICK HERE to review the guide.
Other Things to Consider
- Reunion swag is a good way for your classmates to “take home” a piece of the reunion. Some ideas are T-shirts, music from the graduation era, or a slideshow; all are great ways to reminisce over your high school experience.
Class Gifts to Central Catholic
- Classes typically make a Class Gift to a specific named fund, scholarship, or simply as a gift of cash to Central Catholic. Discuss with the Director of Alumni and Parent Engagement ways to best allocate a gift from your class reunion to Central Catholic.
For more information contact:
Sara Wright, Director of Alumni and Parent Engagement
503.230.1056 ext. 1243 | Email