Parent-Athlete Resources and Athletic Training ServicesThe information below is designed to assist parents/guardians in keeping student-athletes healthy and safe.
We encourage you to contact our Athletic Trainer, Erin LeRoy, directly (email@example.com) if you have any questions regarding the following information.
- 2023 ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT INFORMATION PACKET
- Click here for what ATHLETIC TRAINING SERVICES are offered by Central Catholic and Providence Athletic Trainer, Erin Leroy.
- Parent-Coach Communication Policy
- Student-Athletes and Concussion: Concussion Information for Parents/Guardians
- Providence Sports Medicine Concussion: Protocol and Procedures
- Concussion: Return to Participation Medical Release
- School Time Accident Insurance: Should your student athlete get hurt during School Activities, this insurance can help with the cost of medical treatment not covered by insurance or health coverage your student athlete may not have. Click on the link to see which optional plans further reduce your out-of-pocket expenses due to school-related injuries