Ways To Give
Click the boxes below to learn about different ways to give at Central Catholic.
YOUR ACT OF GENEROSITY, OUR LONGEVITY
With planned giving, you can provide long-lasting support for Central Catholic High School while enjoying financial benefits for yourself.
CLICK HERE to learn more about your options.
• Named Endowed Scholarships of $25,000 or more: Gifts given at this level establish a named endowed scholarship award in perpetuity. These gifts may be pledged with the terms of the pledge set in according with the donor’s timetable. Once the gift amount reaches $25,000, the principle typically earns enough through investment income to award a meaningful scholarship every year thereafter.
• Renewable Named Annual Scholarships or $2,500 or more/year for four years: You can provide continuing support for a Central Catholic student starting their freshman year and continuing through graduation. Donors make a four year commitment at $2,500 or more per years so that students (and their families) can develop a plan to finance their Central Catholic High School education from start to finish.
Tribute Gifts: Tribute gifts that honor or memorialize beloved friends and family are a meaningful way to support Central Catholic, affirming the priorities and values they embodied in life or recognizing character and achievements with respect and admiration, while benefiting our students. To make a gift “in honor of” or “in memory of” make sure you complete that section of our giving form.
CLICK HERE to make a tribute gift.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is a convenient way to make your monthly gift to Central Catholic, or to make a one-time gift. Funds will be securely transferred from your bank account directly to the school on a monthly basis, until you decide to stop. Please note the following:
• Central Catholic processes EFT transactions on the 20th of each month.
• For monthly givers, there is a $5 gift minimum.
CLICK HERE to fill out EFT form.
Choose an amount and a designation and click next.
Under Payment Information, make sure to check Direct Debit button.
To make an electronic transfer of appreciated stock, you will need to provide your broker with the following information:
- Central Catholic High School (Name of firm) Account Number
- Name of Account: Central Catholic High School Operating Account
- Name of Firm/DTC number
- Central Catholic High School Tax ID #: 93-0391557
You can do so by calling or emailing Ellie Dir, VP of Advancement, at 503.230.1056, ext. 1258.
We will need the following information:
• Your first and last name
• Securities Description- Company, stock and number of shares
• Your Broker’s name and contact number
• Designation of the gift
• Approximate date of expected gift
You may also download and e-mail our Stock Delivery Instructions Form.
If you are a corporation or foundation seeking meaningful points of engagement or a way to develop a mutually beneficial partnership with Central Catholic, we will work with you to discuss our strategic priorities as they relate to your mission. Please contact Ellie Dir, VP of Advancement, at 503. 230.1056, ext. 1258 for further information.
Non-cash gifts such as computers, jewelry, books, scientific equipment, art materials, etc. also make important gifts. The fair market value of such items is deductible for income tax purposes. A formal appraisal is required by the IRS for gifts in kind valued at over $5,000.00.
Support Central Catholic with a gift from your IRA (Individual Retirement Fund).
- You will not be taxed on the transfer from your IRA to Central Catholic
- Your gift will count towards your required minimum distribution
- You can designate your gift:
• Establish or contribute to a Scholarship • Area of Greatest Need
• Tuition Assistance • Rams Program • Or anywhere you choose
If so, the IRA Charitable Rollover might be a giving strategy worth considering. If you are 70½ years old or older, you can make a gift of up to $100,000 from your IRA to help the people and programs at Central Catholic.
Contact us to learn more about how to make an IRA rollover gift and support the causes that you care most about at Central Catholic.
CLICK HERE to download a request for Charitable Distribution.
For more information contact Ellie Dir, Vice President of Advancement: 503.230.1056 ext. 1258 or firstname.lastname@example.org