There is no requirement for parents/guardians to volunteer at Central Catholic, but if you do, you will become part of the spirit of Central Catholic, and share in the intrinsic rewards. Say yes and be a part of the amazing Ram community!
HOW DO I SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER?
- Sign up to volunteer HERE
- Check the Central Catholic Eblast from the Parents Association every Sunday night for volunteer opportunities.
- Coaches and club moderators may communicate additional opportunities as they arise.
WHAT PAPERWORK DO I NEED TO COMPLETE?
- Standards of Conduct Form: Fill out THIS form and submit it to email@example.com (Estimated time to complete: > 5mins)
Volunteers Working with Minors:
- Background Check:
- Step 1: Request a Background Check by filling out THIS form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Estimated time to complete: >5mins)
- Step 2: Complete the online Background Check (May take +5 business days for the request to be processed and the Background Check portal to be opened to you)
- CASE Training: Please schedule a training by emailing email@example.com for upcoming training times. CASE training is only required if an adult volunteer will be working with a student/student group without a staff member present (I.e. proctoring a test, coaching…)
SHOULD I REPORT MY VOLUNTEER HOURS?
Parents are able to help raise funds for their students' team or club via the Point System by volunteering at Central Catholic. Parents are asked to log all volunteer hours for each school year and designate which team/club(s) they would like their hours to be counted towards. All volunteer hours are converted into points and are applied in distribution of funds. Log your hours HERE
For questions regarding volunteering please reach out to Alaina Hill, Manager of Events and Volunteers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.