2020-2021 ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INFORMATION:
All student-athletes must complete all of the below clearance requirements to be eligible
to participate in any "Season Two" workouts.
(Boys Basketball - Girls Basketball - Swim)
OSAA Sports Physical Exam: CLICK HERE
- Physicals are valid for two years after the date of the exam.
- If a physical expires, an updated physical must be submitted before the start of the season.
- Please turn in completed physical forms to Andrew Green in the athletic office in one of the following ways:
- Scan and email to Andrew Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turn in or mail to Central Catholic at 2401 SE Stark St. Portland, OR 97214
- Fax to Central Catholic at 503.233.0073
Participation Agreements: These online forms must be completed once every school year.
OSAA Eligible Student Transfer Form: CLICK HERE
- Must be completed by all students who have transferred to Central Catholic from another high school.
- Please turn in or email completed paperwork to Andrew Green in the athletic office.