2021 FALL SPORTS TRYOUT WEEK:
MONDAY-FRIDAY, AUGUST 16 - 20, 2021
Soccer - Girls: Harrington Field, 7:00 - 9:00 P.M.
Volleyball: Central Catholic Main Gym/Memorial Gym
Mon., August 16, 1:00 - 5:00 P.M., Tues.-Fri., August 17-20, TBD
Football: If you're interested in participating in Football, please contact
Head Coach, Steve Pyne at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed tryout/practice week information.
Girls/Boys Cross Country: If you're interested in participating in Cross Country, please contact
Girls Head Coach, Robyn McGillis at email@example.com
Boys Head Coach Dave Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 FALL SPORTS ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INFORMATION:
All student-athletes interested in participating in a 2021 fall sport (Cheer/Song, Cross Country, Football, Soccer or Volleyball) must complete all of the below clearance requirements by Thursday, August 5, 2021 to be eligible to participate in any practices, workouts or tryouts.
OSAA Sports Physical Exam: CLICK HERE
- Physicals are valid for two years after the date of the exam.
- If a physical expires, an updated physical must be submitted before the start of the season.
- Please turn in completed physical forms to Shawn Malloy in the athletic office in one of the following ways:
- Scan and email to Shawn Malloy at email@example.com
- Turn in or mail to Central Catholic at 2401 SE Stark St. Portland, OR 97214
- Fax to Central Catholic at 503.233.0073
Participation Agreements: These online forms must be completed once every school year.
OSAA Eligible Student Transfer Form: CLICK HERE
- Must be completed by all students who have transferred to Central Catholic from another high school.
- Please turn in or email completed paperwork to Shawn Malloy in the athletic office.