ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INFORMATION:
All student-athletes interested in participating in a 2021 winter sport (Boys/Girls Basketball or Swimming)
must complete all of the below clearance requirements by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29 to be eligible to
participate in any practices, workouts or tryouts.
OSAA Sports Physical Exam: CLICK HERE
- Physicals are valid for two years after the date of the exam.
- If a physical expires, an updated physical must be submitted before the start of the season.
- Please turn in completed physical forms to Shawn Malloy in the athletic office in one of the following ways:
- Scan and email to Shawn Malloy at email@example.com
- Turn in or mail to Central Catholic at 2401 SE Stark St. Portland, OR 97214
- Fax to Central Catholic at 503.233.0073
Participation Agreements: These online forms must be completed once every school year.
OSAA Eligible Student Transfer Form: CLICK HERE
- Must be completed by all students who have transferred to Central Catholic from another high school.
- Please turn in or email completed paperwork to Shawn Malloy in the athletic office.