SPRING ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INFORMATION:
All student-athletes interested in participating in a 2023 SPRING SPORT
(Baseball, Boys/Girls Golf, Boys/Girls Lacrosse, Softball, Boys/Girls Tennis, Track & Field)
must complete all of the below clearance requirements by Monday, February 13 to be eligible to
participate in any practices, workouts or tryouts.
OSAA Sports Physical Exam: CLICK HERE
- Physicals are valid for two years after the date of the exam.
- If a physical expires, an updated physical must be submitted before the start of the season.
- Please turn in completed physical forms to Shawn Malloy in the athletic office in one of the following ways:
- Scan and email to Shawn Malloy at email@example.com
- Turn in or mail to Central Catholic at 2401 SE Stark St. Portland, OR 97214
- Fax to Central Catholic at 503.233.0073
Participation Agreements: These online forms must be completed once every school year.
OSAA Eligible Student Transfer Form: CLICK HERE
- Must be completed by all students who have transferred to Central Catholic from another high school.
- Please turn in or email completed paperwork to Shawn Malloy in the athletic office.