Advanced Placement (AP) Exam InformationRegistration is now open for this year’s AP Exams. The deadline to register is Friday, March 1! Below you will find the all the information necessary to register for all AP Exams. Your AP teacher has more information about their specific course’s exam, though you do not need to be enrolled in an AP course to take an exam.
The cost of an exam is $94. A reduced fee ($53) is available for those who qualify. Please contact Lupe Tellez to determine eligibility. More information can be found in the AP Bulletin.
In addition, some academic departments here at Central Catholic may offer scholarships or funding for students with financial need and high academic potential. Please speak with department chair or teacher for more information.
If you have any questions please contact AP Coordinator, Mr. Chris McLean.
Steps to taking an AP Exam
- CLICK HERE to fill out and submit the registration form. You must be signed-in to your cchsrams account to access the form. Once you submit the form, you will receive an email verifying your registration. If you have difficulty using the online form please CLICK HERE for further help, or email Mr. McLean. If you do not receive an email receipt then you have NOT registered (the online form did not process your registration).
- After registering for your exam(s), the total amount due for all exams will be placed on your May student billing account.
- Download and read the AP Bulletin for Students and Parents. Copies are also available in the Main Office.
- You are encouraged to register for reminders and notifications about Central Catholic's AP Exams through Remind.com. Text @apatcc to 81010 to enroll, or to receive messages via email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must attend a Pre-administration session to complete exam related paperwork. These sessions will take place during a period of AP History classes sometime in April, and others will be scheduled as needed during utility periods or after school.
- Pay particular attention to the scheduled day, time, and location of the exam. Many exams will be administered off campus. A list of exam locations will be available in April, but the times and dates are posted now.