Sports Uniform Drop-off Day - Friday, May 22
9:00AM - 10:30AM: Girls’ Basketball and Softball
10:30AM -12:00PM: Boys’ Lacrosse
11:30AM - 1:00PM: Track and Field (Senior Athletes Only)
1:00PM - 2:30PM: Baseball
Driving and Drop-Off Instructions:
Please enter 24th street from Stark Street and continue to the gym entrance doors. Parents and student athletes should stay in their cars and coaches will grab the bag of uniform items. Coaches will be masked and gloved. You can hand your items through the car window or pop your trunk open if you want us to take the bag right from your trunk.
Please follow these instructions prior to drop-off:
- Wash and sanitize all uniforms and items that will be dropped off.
- Place uniforms or any team items that are required to be returned in a brown paper bag. (do not seal the bag)
- Write in legible handwriting this information on the bag with a permanent marker
- First and Last Name of the Athlete
- Student ID #
- Name of the Sport
- Uniform #
- List the items included in the bag (example: home and away uniform – 2 jerseys and 2 shorts
We look forward to seeing you, even if it will be a brief hello through a car window. Take care and we'll see you on Friday, May 22nd!