2018 Coaches' Resources
Coaches' Certifications and Requirements
All new and returning coaches must complete all required Archdiocesan and OSAA requirements before interacting with any student-athlete during the sports season.
All Coaches Certification and Requirements: CLICK HERE
- Coaches Code of Conduct: CLICK HERE
- Called to Protect Training: Available in August
- Student Billing Request Form: CLICK HERE
- Event Permission Form: CLICK HERE
- Student Accident Report: CLICK HERE Must be filled out and returned to both the Athletic Department and Leah Padaca,Central Catholic Athletic Trainer, within 24 hours.
Student-Athlete Safety Forms/Information:
- Sports Safety Coach Expectations: CLICK HERE: Detailed expectations of coaches as first responders and what athletic training coverage to expect.
- Sports Safety for Coaches' Checklist: CLICK HERE
- Emergency Action Plan for Main Gym, Memorial Gym: CLICK HERE
- Emergency Action Plan for Harrington Field: CLICK HERE
Concussion Management Information:
- Handling A Suspected Concussion of a Student Athlete: CLICK HERE
- Concussion Recognition & Response™ App: Coach and Parent version. (Developed by Gerard A. Gioia PhD, & Jason Mihalik PhD)
- Central Catholic Head Injury Home Care & Parent Education: CLICK HERE
- CDC Parent Fact Sheet on Concussion: CLICK HERE
- Return to Academics Protocol: CLICK HERE
- OSAA Return to Participation Medical Release Form: CLICK HERE