Preparing for CollegeAt Central Catholic, we realize that students have many choices about their future; however, over 97% of our students will attend a two- or four-year college or university. Central Catholic is committed to providing its student body with ample resources to aid in the college selection process:
- Students work with counselors to create an individualized four-year plan.
- Full-time College Counselor Teri Calcagno works directly with students and families.
- Students and families receive information and are encouraged to attend many college planning events.
- A monthly college planning newsletter is sent to all junior families beginning in December and all senior families throughout the year.
Helpful College and Career Planning Links
- Searching for Colleges
- Career Planning
- Paying for College
- Learn about the Common Application
- Juniors & Seniors: Learn how to register for Drop-In Hours and College Visits online
Access Family Connection Here:
Test PrepJuniors - We will be offering test prep classes for both the ACT and SAT. CLICK HERE to register.
- Please note - students are assigned counselors by the first letter of their last name:
- Academic Counseling
- Personal Counseling