Preparing for CollegeAt Central Catholic, we realize that students have many choices about their future; however, over 97% of our students will attend a two- or four-year college or university. Central Catholic is committed to providing its student body with ample resources to aid in the college selection process:
- Students work with counselors to create an individualized four-year plan.
- Full-time College Counselors Nanette Martin and Kirby Henningsen work directly with students and families.
- Students and families receive information and are encouraged to attend many college planning events.
- A monthly college planning newsletter is sent to all junior families beginning in December and all senior families throughout the year.
Helpful College and Career Planning Links
- Searching for Colleges
- Career Planning
- Paying for College
- Learn about the Common Application
- Juniors & Seniors: Learn how to register for Drop-In Hours and College Visits online
Access Family Connection Here:
Summer SessionCLICK HERE to register for the 2018 College Application Class.
In August, 75 rising seniors took a summer school course designed to get them started on the Common Application. The Common App is an undergraduate college admission application that students may use to apply to more than 700 different colleges and universities. Students worked with our two college counselors to get started, they also began writing college application essays with a member of our English Department, and prepared to request letters of recommendation. Way to go Rams!
- Please note - students are assigned counselors by the first letter of their last name:
- Academic Counseling
- Personal Counseling