Central Catholic has teamed up with the Positive Coaching Alliance to enhance our efforts in creating a positive sports culture, encouraging sportsmanship and helping parents, coaches, athletes, and leaders make better athletes and better people.
Reminders to parents, spectators, and students:
- Be positive and supportive to all (including the opposing team).
- Don’t forget your words can make a positive or negative impact on those around you.
- Athletes are involved in sports for their enjoyment.
- Respect all decisions made by coaches, referees, and officials. Please refrain from verbal criticisms directed at the officials.
- The use of profanity, abusive language during any sporting event will not be tolerated.
- Accept victory with humility and defeat with grace.