All student-athletes must complete all of the below clearance requirements to be eligible to participate in any spring sport tryout or practice.
OSAA Sports Physical Exam: CLICK HERE
- Physicals are valid for two years after the date of the exam.
- If a physical expires, an updated physical must be submitted before the start of the season.
- Please turn in or email completed physical forms to Andrew Green in the athletic office.
Participation Agreements: Must be completed once a year.
OSAA Eligible Student Transfer Form: CLICK HERE
- Must be completed by all students who have transferred to Central Catholic from another high school.
- Please turn in or email completed paperwork to Andrew Green in the athletic office.