Placement TestAll prospective freshmen are required to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) as part of their application to our school. A test will be given at Central Catholic on Saturday, December 1 from 8AM-12PM and Monday, December 3 from 4:00-8:00 PM. The test fee is $25. CLICK HERE to register.
If you have any questions about registration, please call Grace Laskowski 503.230.1056.
- The HSPT is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language.
- The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections. In addition, students will write a short essay after selecting a topic from several options.
- Test results (with an explanation) will be mailed to families within a month after the test.
- The test fee is $25
- Test takers should bring two #2 pencils
- Snacks/refreshments will be provided
- Calculators are not permitted
- Arrive at the school 15 minutes prior to the test and check-in at the Main Entrance to the school on 24th and Stark
- Students are encouraged to take the HSPT at the school of their first choice
Questions:Grace Laskowski '09, Executive Assistant
503.230.1056 or email@example.com