Summer Sessions 2019
Central Catholic High School is pleased to offer a selection of academic credit courses, enrichment courses, and Saturday Academy classes.
Most classes offered are for students in grades 6 through 12. Please see the course catalog for further descriptions on courses offered during the
summer session. If you have further questions, please e-mail Kat Coughran, Summer Session Director at
email@example.com or call 503.235.3138.
CLICK HERE - Summer School Guidebook - includes class descriptions for academic and enrichment Summer Programs and Fees
Summer School Guidelines
• Registration is online only.
• Central Catholic High School’s summer office hours are Monday – Thursday, 7:00am – 3:00pm.
• Class sizes are limited. Registration will be accepted in order of date received.
• Minimum enrollment is required for each class to be held. All fees are refunded if a class is cancelled.
• In observance of the 4th of July holiday, there will be no class on Thursday, July 4. Classes that week will run Monday-Wednesday. Friday, July 5 will be a digital learning day. Campus will be closed but students will be expected to complete coursework online that day.
• Non-Central Catholic students who want to take a class for school credit need to first consult their school counselor to verify credits offered at Central Catholic will be accepted by their school.
• Attendance: Due to the short nature of the summer session, students must attend all class meetings. Please see specific attendance requirements for academic courses in the course descriptions below.
Registration and Payment
CLICK HERE to register!
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
• All withdrawals must be in written form, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Written withdrawal fees are based on the following deadlines:
May 27 – 31; $25 Penalty
June 3 – 7; $50 Penalty
June 10 – 14; $75 Penalty
After June 17; NO REFUND
A full refund will be given when under enrolled classes are cancelled.
Credit Classes and Transcripts
• Central Catholic High School students taking credit retrieval or advancement summer classes will receive an official grade on their transcript but
that grade will not be figured in the student’s cumulative GPA.
• Central Catholic does not guarantee that Summer Session credit will be accepted by schools other than Central Catholic. Students are responsible
for checking with their school administration to determine if Central Catholic Summer Session credit is acceptable. It is the responsibility of the
students to notify their school of the courses taken and the credit earned.