Summer Sessions 2017
Central Catholic High School is pleased to offer a selection of academic credit courses, enrichment courses, and Saturday Academy classes.
Most classes offered are for students in grades 6 through 12. Please see the course catalog for further descriptions on courses offered during the
summer session. If you have further questions, please e-mail Dr. Sara Bruins, Assistant Principal or Kat Coughran, Summer Session Director at
email@example.com or call 503.235.3138.
CLICK HERE - Summer School Guidebook - includes class descriptions for academic and enrichment Summer Programs and Fees
Summer School Guidlines
• Registration is online only.
• Central Catholic High School’s summer office hours are Monday – Thursday, 7:00am – 3:00pm.
• Class sizes are limited. Registration will be accepted in order of date received.
• Minimum enrollment is required for each class to be held. All fees are refunded if a class is cancelled.
• In observance of the 4th of July holiday, there will be no class on Tuesday, July 4th. Classes that week will run Monday and Wednesday – Friday.
• Non-Central Catholic students who want to take a class for school credit need to first consult their school counselor to verify credits offered at
Central Catholic will be accepted by their school.
Registration and Payment
CLICK HERE to register!
Withdrawl and Refund Policy
• All withdrawals must be in written form, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Written withdrawal fees are based on the following deadlines:
May 29 – June 2 $25 Penalty
June 5 – 9 $50 Penalty
June 12 – 16 $75 Penalty
After June 19 NO REFUND
A full refund will be given when under enrolled classes are cancelled.
Credit Classes and Transcripts
• Central Catholic High School students taking credit retrieval or advancement summer classes will receive an official grade on their transcript but
that grade will not be figured in the student’s cumulative GPA.
• Central Catholic does not guarantee that Summer Session credit will be accepted by schools other than Central Catholic. Students are responsible
for checking with their school administration to determine if Central Catholic Summer Session credit is acceptable. It is the responsibility of the
students to notify their school of the courses taken and the credit earned.