Class of 2021, here is what you need to know for your first day at Central Catholic High School on August 25:
- Plan to arrive by 8:00 A.M.
- The school day will end at 2:30 P.M.
- Meet in the East Gym.
- Dress casual and in dress code.
- Leave all school supplies at home.
- Bring sack lunch or money to purchase lunch from the cafeteria.
- You will have the chance to go through your daily schedule, meet your teachers, and your new classmates.
- Be sure to bring a fun attitude.
We are excited to meet you and look forward to spending the day with you!